- One couple that were just driving by with their grandchildren stopped in, they thought the fair was “wonderful”
- Several people said “it’s the best bird fair they’d been to in a long time”
- One couple said “it was a lot better than the bird fair last year”
- Several people said “it was a nice variety”
- The Pineapple Conure vendor by the windows said “it was the best show that they had vended at in a long time”
- A lot of people said “nice fair”
- Most people left the fair with smiles on their faces and were talking about how nice it was.
- Quite a few people asked when the next fair would be and that they’d see us next year.
- One young lady took pictures of the sign at the entry table and was going to post it on her Facebook page so that all of her friends would see it and come to the fair. She thought the fair was “great”.
- One woman said, “I love the silent auction.”
- A visitor from Illinois commented, “I came from Joliet to hear Dr. Sakas speak.”
Just wanted to say thanks for hosting a great avicultural event. We loved the location & really appreciated all the help your people provided as we were unloading in the morning and reloading in the afternoon. We can only imagine the time it takes to pull off an event of that size – you two were probably beat before the day even started, weren’t you???!
Hope the babies are doing fine for you — wanted to remind you to keep water in that little dish in the tray under the birds – for humidity.